Monday, May 31, 2010

Whenever I lose workout motivation

I like to re-boost my enthusiasm with a new gym outfit. This time I'm dying for some Lululemon pants. If you're not familiar with this brand you need to be!! I don't know what material they use but it's amazing!!
Here are the pants I want: 

And if someone is feeling extra generous...

I'd adore this top as well.

Unfortunately, like most things I want, their stuff is a bit pricey so I might just have to stick with the pants for now. Maybe Sleazy will want to encourage my renewed gym motivation and buy me the top.

-Saffron

1 comment:

  1. Hi Saffron!
    Glad you're loving our products :) Looks like those pants are the Run: Empower Crop II which are made of our luxtreme material - inherently sweat-wicking, stretchy for freedom of movement, and muscle hugging to reduce bounce (http://bit.ly/bXifmV).

    The top is the Run: Sun Blocker LS in potion purple. It's made of lightweight UPF (ultraviolet protection factor) jersey, which provides sun protection, in addition to sunscreen, for those summer runs (http://bit.ly/9Fqdlg).

    Laura
    GEC Online Community
    lululemon athletica

    ReplyDelete