Wednesday, February 9, 2011

New food obsession

So this weekend i was in pasadena helping out a friend pick out a her wedding dress ( AMMMMMAZING) anyways by the time we finished it was almost 4 and i of course was starving so she rushed me over to La Grande Orange we sat down right away and i of course swallowed a a veggie burger in 3 bites. Anyways after i was able to think she told me that they also had a location right next to me in santa monica i'm not sure how i missed such a bomb spot. ( also not sure if i'm obsessed with the food or was just starving and would of thought dirt tasted amazing) Anyways i've been dreaming of my amazing veggie burger all week so i think i'm going to make Tito go with me friday night for round two/ to try the santa monica location. ill let you know if i really think its amazing. But after re looking at the menu it is for sure made for me they offer veggie burgers sushi and guacamole... can you say hello my perfect meal?!?  here check out the menu....http://www.lagrandeorangesm.com/menus/lgo-dinner.pdf



-Butter

No comments:

Post a Comment