Saturday, January 29, 2011

Obsession

Now that Saffron is not around to tell me I'm lacking greens for the day i feel like i'm seriously lacking my daily greens. Did you know 40% of what you take in everyday should be greens? In November, I figured out how to fill out my lack of greens and i have been obsessed with it! There is the cutest little juice stand called Pressed Juicery right next to my work its located on 26th Street and San Vicente in Brentwood. It is right next to the Starbucks. Do not  go looking for a big juice bar it's just a little french door with a large fridge and a person standing in between to help you out. They have around 20 different juices. I sadly haven't try them all but i do try and get green 2 every day and to be honest it's not nasty like most green juice if i can drink it anyone can drink it. They have a lot more options then just green juice they also have things like aloe water and an apple lemon ginger drink. If you go to their website you can see all the options and the nutritional benefits.

Apparently I'm not the only person obsessed with it.
 Nicole Richie seems even more excited than me!

No surprise seeing Reese with one since it's in her favorite hood. 

Whitney Port seems to be doing the whole detox program ( I'm not sure if i am ready for that yet) 

-Butter

No comments:

Post a Comment