Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ummm who would of thought that Meg Ryans house would be so fab!

Saffron and i have very different tastes in the type of houses we want when we are older which i guess is a good thing because if i copy her in one more thing i may be disowned by the family. So i am bored out of my mind at work and came along this FABULOUS feature in Elle Decor and i just had to share!
I'm loving this kitchen. I can already see my self spilling flour everywhere when I'm baking something delicious! 
I'm not so sure about the tree on the table maybe i could replace it with some orchids ( sleazy buys Saffron the best orchids, I plan on stealing them from her when I have this house :D ) 
I absolutely love the old fashion bathtub as long as it doesn't break on me

-Butter

No comments:

Post a Comment